Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Recommended Movies/Documentaries?

Recommended Movies/Documentaries?

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 185
What are your favorite movies/documentaries that would be recommended to show to our group? We are trying to get ideas for future showings. Health related is what we am looking for and something current would be great too. Movies like Earthlings are very impressionable but would be hard to watch in a group setting. Thanks in advance!!!
A former member
Post #: 18
I don't think we should shy away from showing something like Earthlings in a group setting. If any documentary would turn someone to veganism, it's Earthlings.
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 157
Hi Lisa,
From a health or educational stand point Vegucated and May I Be Frank might be good choices (I have not seen either but the trailers caught my attention). Juice Fasts are becoming popular so Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead would be good and is a great documentary!! It has humor, is inspiring, features health topics and has won a number of awards. It inspired us to try a juice fast. These are all fairly new and listed under the other Documentary thread (Investigative Journalism: Movies....) with links to the trailers.
We'll probably be seeing you this summer!