addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Fundraiser for Our Vegetarian Group

Fundraiser for Our Vegetarian Group

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Announcing our first ever Garage Sale Fundraiser coming in May! How You Can Help? While doing your Spring cleaning, please save your quality donation items to help benefit the veg group; the items may be dropped off the weekend before our sale. The exact date has not been set, but we are planning on mid-May. Dates and drop-off locations will be announced in the next couple weeks.

Please help us raise funds to help keep this group going. Anything you can donate will be greatly appreciated. Since this group basically runs on no funds and is all volunteers we decided this year to try doing a fundraiser. This will help this group cover costs like a tabling tent, Meetup fees, and other Social and Outreach projects (like movie showings).

Thank you for your support and everything you do for this group! If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me : )

Lisa
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." -Albert Einstein
Betsy K.
user 11269426
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 26
Lisa, I can't find the latest info on this -- a search brought this up but I'm thinking I saw another post that it was in early June?
Betsy K.
user 11269426
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 27
Never mind Lisa, I saw it listed under the last post.