addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › have you ever had this thought...

have you ever had this thought...

Brezi
user 47882592
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 6
that having forums for "whole foods, plant based diet" lifestyles is good and all. but what about the people that dont seek these things? how are some ways to reach people's lives without being the "annoying vegan", or vegetarian on a large scale?

i truely believe that once people know the information, that they will act upon it if they have the will. it's just getting past the barrier of i eat meat, and you dont...and now you're going to tell me what bad things its doing to my body and the planet.

i know there are groups trying to do things, NOW...now that ive sought them out. but when i ate meat, i never knew of these things, i was uneducated and i thought of vegans/vegetarians as anything more than weird. lol

how do you talk about these things with people, friends, family, without seeming self righteous ?