Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Makerover Your Medicine Cabinet and Experience the Healing Power of Essentia

Makerover Your Medicine Cabinet and Experience the Healing Power of Essential Oils

A former member
Post #: 1
Good Afternoon fellow veggies:

I would like to invite you to a doTerra event at my home on Monday, July 16th 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to learn about the doTerra Essential Oils and other everyday products created to improve your health. Essential oils are a great compliment to the vegetarian and vegan lifestyle. They promote serenity and satisfaction, boost your immune system, and stimulate your mind and well-being in a safe and natural way.

Join Cami Harris and I for an informative event that can change your health for the better. This class will be featuring a discussion on how to makeover your medicine cabinet.

If you bring a friend who is not acquainted with doTerra, you will receive a gift.

Please RSVP to help us plan*.

We will serve light refreshments.

Thank you,

Jayme Mills

http://www.mydoterra....­

*This event will be held in Falcon, CO. If you would like to attend please contact me through the discussion board or via the meetup site so that I can provide you with the address.