addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › It's official, I'll be a resident of Colorado Springs in December!

It's official, I'll be a resident of Colorado Springs in December!

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 2
Hi all! It was great to meet so many of you last week at Trinity. My husband and I had a wonderful time and felt so welcomed. Thank you! The next day we signed a lease and we are leaving NY the last week of November!

I look forward to getting more involved with you in December!
JL
Stephanie
user 26380892
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 6
Hi JL!

I get your e-newsletter, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at a future event (I missed the Trinity Brew gathering).

Stephanie
Jacqueline F.
user 7145019
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 50
JL,

Congrats! That's got to be less stressful! Can't wait to chat more...

Hugs,
Jacqueline
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 3
Hi JL!

I get your e-newsletter, and I'm looking forward to meeting you at a future event (I missed the Trinity Brew gathering).

Stephanie

I look forward to meeting you, too, Stephanie!
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 4
JL,

Congrats! That's got to be less stressful! Can't wait to chat more...

Hugs,
Jacqueline

Yes! It was a huge relief! We'll have to plan a recipe development / cooking session soon! (maybe we can make a recipe vlog for our blogs smile )
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 13
Welcome! My husband and I are NYers as well. We moved out to the springs 2 years ago. I like to visit, but never want to go back!
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 5
Welcome! My husband and I are NYers as well. We moved out to the springs 2 years ago. I like to visit, but never want to go back!

Thanks, Kim! I look forward to meeting you!