addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Vietnamese Garden Vegetarian Specials

Vietnamese Garden Vegetarian Specials

A former member
I just spoke with Jung, the owner and chef at Vietnamese Gardens.  She has put two delicious specials on the menu this evening for us. I have tried them both and they are wonderful.

They are:

Braised Tofu - 8 vegetables including diakon, jack fruit, carrots, green beans, water chesnuts, cabbage, bamboo shoots, mushrooms with fried tofu in a coconut cream sauce.

Tomato Noodle Soup - fresh tomatoes, fresh tofu, green onions, leeks with rice noodles, green onions and shallots in a vegan broth.

To acess the menu for other vegan items, go to http://vietnamesegarden.net/dine-in-current.pdf­ and scroll to to vegetarian menu

The phone number to call in your order (if you can is):

520-9299

If you can't make it let me know so I can let people on the waiting list in.

Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Barbara