align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Thank you to all who came to dinner at Vietnamese Garden

Thank you to all who came to dinner at Vietnamese Garden

Barbara B.
user 5774886
Colorado Springs, CO
Steve and I had such a good time meeting you at Vietnamese Gardens this evening.  I hope you enjoyed your dinner and enjoyed meeting new and not so new friends.  Hope to see you at upcoming events from this Meetup group.

Steve and Barbara Becker
Stephanie
user 26380892
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 7
I really enjoyed myself. Thanks, Steve and Barbara, for hosting at the Vietnamese Gardens. The food was fantastic and the company was great.