addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Coconut milk yogurt for sale

Coconut milk yogurt for sale

Craig
user 62763332
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
For all you non-dairy and non-soy eaters, I make organic coconut milk yogurt, if anyone is interested in buying some. I have pint size for $3 or quart size for $5. You can e-mail me at cmd72@cornell.edu if you'd like to order some. Thanks!

Craig