Betsy K.
user 11269426
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 29
Hi all,
I have what appears to be a very sweet and probably hungry and cold cat hanging around my house for several days looking up at me with sad eyes and pitiful meows. I already have 3 cats because of this and don't want to take in a 4th. Do you think he might not be a stray but just be attracted to coming around because of my 3 cats? I am going in for a lung operation on Friday and really can't be dealing with this now but would feel better to at least fix him a warm place to go outside and some food in case he is out there on his own, but if I do this and he stays, do any of you know of any places I could eventually take him? I'm afraid if I take him to the pound he'll just be killed. I hope this is ok to bring up on the message boards but if not I apologize and please email me at girl42@comcast.net. I'd like to fix something up for him before going to the hospital, just in case he is homeless. As people remind me, there are thousands of homeless cats out there, but they're not all coming to my patio door looking at me with sad eyes!
Kelly A.
texasbounce
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 26
Try Jennifer at http://lookwhatthecat...­