add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Veterinary Recommendations

Veterinary Recommendations

user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 7
I am new to the Springs and looking for veterinary recommendations (we have two cats). We are West (30th) and north-ish (Garden of the Gods) but will, of course, travel anywhere for good animal companion care! Thank you in advance for your recommendations!
A former member
Post #: 1
I live in the same area, yet I drive all the way out to the east end of woodmen to go here.

I love this guy, he keeps my little pomchi on just the vaccinations she really needs. My old place just loads up dogs with whatever vaccs they can get away with selling...yuk.
user 41915522
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
I have been going to Mountain Shadows Pet Hospital for years and they've been pretty good with the doggies care.
Dr Durance or Dr Wilson. They are compassionate and nice to work with. I like Bee at the front desk too. They are very close to you too.
Kelly A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 27
I would avoid Westside (on W Colorado Ave). They are nice, but SUPER expensive!
Betsy K.
user 11269426
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 30
I go to Briargate Veterinary Clinic on Rangewood, just north of Woodman. Not too close for you, but I am very pleased with it. Good luck and welcome to town! Betsy
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 9
Thanks so much for the suggestions, folks!