addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan Events Message Board › Meatless Monday Ideas on Pinterest

Meatless Monday Ideas on Pinterest

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 31
Happy Meatless Monday!

Pinterest is a great way to "pin" and save recipes! In honor of Meatless Monday, here are a few fun accounts and boards:

The official Meatless Monday board

Lightlife Vegan Recipes Board

Gardein board

Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Kitchen

Dreena Burton's Vegan Recipe Board (she's the author of Vive le Vegan and Plant-Powered Kitchen)

Post Punk Kitchen Board

Are you on Pinterest?

• Link up your favorite accounts or boards below
  • Share your Pinterest account so we can follow each other (I'm jlgoesvegan)

Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 191
This is a great idea JL! For some reason, I've always thought of pinterest as being a place for crafting ideas. Little did I know, so many great vegan food ideas and recipes exist on there as well. I'll definitely look into this because I'd love a way to save and share recipes. I'll keep you posted smile