Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Nourish Organic Juice to open a downtown space!

Nourish Organic Juice to open a downtown space!

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 42
Oh this is fun news about Nourish Organic Juice!

From the CS Indy:
"Nourish Organic Juice (nourishorganicjuice.com), the partly mobile business that distributes its products to a handful of local natural-foods markets and eateries, will finally establish its own home retail base sometime in early April at 303 E. Pikes Peak Ave. Co-owner Evelyn Steel says that in addition to the existing menu of smoothies and juices, the expanded space, somewhat of a "mini café with comfy seating," will allow for grab-and-go salads "and other healthy snacks" from a small retail market of local products. She'll also add Switchback Coffee Roasters coffee pour-overs and some baked goods from her new kitchen, which will be dedicated gluten-free."
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 208
That is fun news! Thanks for posting this JL! Early April is just around the corner. We'll have to plan a meetup there in support of their new venture.
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 44
That is fun news! Thanks for posting this JL! Early April is just around the corner. We'll have to plan a meetup there in support of their new venture.

Yes! I spoke with Nicole this morning about it - she said lots of MeetUps are calling her (YAY!!!) and she's open to it! They actually may open the last week of March so anyone in the area, pop in and buy a juice!
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 24
Thanks for the info JL! Today was their grand opening. I checked them out and bought some juice. It's a great place. Very big!!! They offer fresh organic juices, smoothies, and soups.
BEth
Meleakua
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 40
yay! so glad there's going to be a place in town to get fresh juices again!! thanks for the info! :)
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 50
I had the Indian Lentil Soup and Kale Salad with hemp seeds for lunch today (both vegan). SO, SO good!

Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 219
Yum....looks delicious. I'm excited to try them out. Thanks for the update, JL, and for posting the pic.