Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Vegan breakfast items coming to the Cliff House at Pikes Peak (Manitou Sprin

Vegan breakfast items coming to the Cliff House at Pikes Peak (Manitou Springs) menu!

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 49
I am SO EXCITED!

I had dinner with the manager of the Cliff House last month and he asked how I was finding the vegan dining scene in Colorado Springs. I told him I have found lots of vegan-friendly options but that I really miss a vegan breakfast option when dining out. He asked what I meant and I said a simple tofu scramble or a vegan pancake would be amazing. He left the table, chatted with the chef, and came back to say they would work on it.

I got an email yesterday - beginning this week the Cliff House will now have a tofu scramble and vegan french toast on the regular breakfast menu! How awesome is this?! I'm going to have breakfast there later this week and will report back! I'll also talk with them about scheduling a MeetUp!
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 25
WOW! You're good!
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 218
JL, this is great!! I'm thrilled to hear they were so responsive. I'll definitely be by in support of their new vegan breakfast items. Thank you so much....
Stephanie
user 26380892
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 9
Nice! I'll add the Cliff House to the list of places to eat in Colorado Springs!
JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 52
We have a MeetUp scheduled! http://www.meetup.com...­

I had BOTH of these today - YUM!

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 204
It's officially on the menu now. Good job JL for getting them to add these! Can't wait to try both those breakfast items.smile

http://thecliffhouse....­