addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Tokyo Joe's now open in Colorado Springs

Tokyo Joe's now open in Colorado Springs

Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 222
The north Academy location of Tokyo Joe's is now open. Yay for more local veggie options! We got their Boulder Veggie Bowl with Lemongrass and Basil Sauce. I enjoyed it so much more than Pei Wei. If you prefer, you can create your own bowl. They also have a veggie sushi roll that sounds delicious.

user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 54
YUM! Must get there soon!
A.J. M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Sounds interesting. Props for the mention cool.
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 227
Today, I tried another meal option at Tokyo Joe's....

Lettuce Wraps, substituting in tofu. I loved the variety.... avocado, seasoned cucumber, noodles, bean sprouts, red pepper, carrots, bib lettuce, and cilantro. It also comes with three different dipping sauces. Delicious!