add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › It's a "Virtual" MeetUp, Celebrating Over 500 Members!

It's a "Virtual" MeetUp, Celebrating Over 500 Members!

Craig C.
user 44306002
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
I joined this group to learn how to cook healthier and to learn more about healthy eating.
user 52338502
Nicosia, CY
Post #: 4
I joined this group because it's just always nice to be around folks who not only 'get' the whole veg*n thing, but actually actively promote it! I like the wide variety of events the group organizes, and have enjoyed everything I have been to. No immediate thoughts for new things spring to mind -- but kudos to our organizers for doing such a brilliant job!
Jen M.
user 21703901
Burlingame, CA
Post #: 2
I just joined this group yesterday. My husband and I just moved back to CO Springs and are excited to meet other vegan peeps! smile yay!
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 60
We have a winner!

Congratulations. Sarah! I will bring the gift certificate to dinner tonight!
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 61
Thanks to everyone who shared why you joined this group and/or future MeetUp event ideas. There are some great suggestions here and we are going to to definitely follow-up on them!