Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Massage Bio-Therapy by Vernon

Massage Bio-Therapy by Vernon

Vi
MiraculousVi
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 20
Greetings everyone.

This month I will be giving a discount for every one of you that is apart of this group. The discount is $10 off a 60 minute session or $20 off a 90 minute session.

Please go to www.divinitistudios.com Click on "Book Now." Sign in and become a member. You can view my schedule online so you can pick the best day and hour for you. Put in notes "Vegan way of life" so I am prepared and give the discount.

In this session, I will incorporate many if my techniques that will help you to become much less in pain from any ailments of your body that you suffer from. Pain that you dont want to come back. Pain that has left you suffering for the longest of time. I know how you feel. I too suffer from many muscle pains from past injuries. But because I work on myself, I have been recovering and feeling much better. I want the same for all of you. By doing proficient hands on work that will get you results. During this session, we will have a discussion and communicate. I will give advice that will help you. Advice you need to incorporate into your daily life that will help you along the way to recovery.

Call me directly if you have any questions. 719-208-0211

Vernon Burgess LMT