Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Vegan Pop-Up Market Saturday + Upcoming Events

Vegan Pop-Up Market Saturday + Upcoming Events

JL F.
user 25105732
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Dear Members,

Our second Vegan Pop-Up Market is Saturday (12pm - 3pm)! Our first market was a huge success and we're just as excited about this one! Denver's only vegan market, Nooch Vegan Market, is joining us once again (soy curls, anyone?!), as is Lambert's Tofu Company (soy-free, gluten-free tofu made with black beans!), Tabor Mountain Bakehouse (gluten-free sweetness), and Vegan Life Colorado (working on behalf of vegans and animals statewide). Joining us this time is Nourish Organic Juice (need I say more?), Perfectly Posh (vegan health and beauty products!), as well as a few entrepreneurial group members: Xavier and Gabrielle, as Amuse Bouche, will be selling vegan lasagna and Scott will be greeting you at the door with samples of his delicious vegan jerky. And, as always, I will be pouring glasses of vegan wine for $5 - benefiting Vegan Life Colorado.

PARKING ALERT: The St. Patrick's Day parade will be happening right outside of the market for the first 30 minutes to an hour or so. DON'T LET THIS DETER YOU! It's going to be a gorgeous day. Bring your family and friends to the parade and then hit the market! Just remember to park East and walk over. Or, if you want to avoid all of that, come down around 1:30 or so because the parade starts on our block and will be long gone (check out the parade route here) but we won't be; we're open 'til 3:00!

Please RSVP to the market here: http://www.meetup.com...­

We have some other fun events coming up, as well, and I'd like to give a special shout-out to group member Jackson Foster, a Colorado College student who has organized and hosted the phenomenal CC Plant Strong series! Thank you, Jackson!

We have new members so I want to point a couple of things out for you. This group formed The Colorado Springs VEG Business Directory. If you're looking for products or services, shop veg! We also have a running list of veg-friendly restaurants in the area (thanks to Stephanie!) which you can check out here: Veg-Friendly Restaurants in the Colorado Springs area.

Check out the events below - we can't wait to see you soon!

On behalf of the Leadership Team,
-JL

UPCOMING EVENTS
Friday, March 21: Veggie Lunch Bunch @ NaRai Thai
Saturday, March 22: One-Pot Pressure Cooker Meals
Saturday, March 22: Vegan Sushi Anyone?
Saturday, March 29: Vegan Prom in Denver
Tuesday, April 1: CC Plant Strong Series with Speaker, Rich Roll
Saturday, April 19: Vegan Pressure Cooking Basics
Thursday, May 1: CC Plant Strong Series with Speaker, Susan Levin from PCRM
Saturday, May 31: Vegan Professional Bootcamp
Mark your calendars! VegFest Colorado 2014 is July 5 and 6!