addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Sweet Dog Needs a Home

Sweet Dog Needs a Home

Ann V S.
Morrison, CO
Post #: 703
From a fellow member:

"To all my animal loving friends out there, I have a client who is moving back to Europe and needs to find a good home for this male chow mix. I took this picture of him yesterday. He is a medium sized black fluffy dog (looks like a small Newfoundland) with the sweetest & most loving disposition. He lives with another dog and a cat. He is an outdoor dog, by choice, and rarely wants to come in the house (they have a fenced yard). These folks have 3 rescue animals, another small dog which they are taking with them to Europe and a cat which they've already found a good home for. The lady who owns him, describes him as her heart in her broken English, she is heartbroken over leaving him and cried three times during the short time we talked about my trying to help her find a good home for him. If I hadn't just adopted Magoo, I would take him. His shots are all up to date and he is in perfect health. He appears to be a younger adult dog. Although he doesn't live with children, based on my short visit with him, I'm guessing he would be good with children as well. If you are interested in him or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch with me and I'll connect you/them with the owner. She can answer all your questions about him. They live in Englewood, Colorado. They are moving the end of July or early August."

Please post a reply to this, if you are interested. Someone will contact you via email through this meetup group. Thank you!