Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Vegetarian-friendly restaurants in Colorado Springs

Vegetarian-friendly restaurants in Colorado Springs

Juanita
user 78853312
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
Update:
Naturally's in Manitou has since closed

Update of Update:
The same owners of Naturally's have opened the space as a restaurant (Naturally's also had a store section, that's now gone) and it is now called Good Karma.
Kelly A.
texasbounce
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 28
Looks like you guys have most of them covered. I would also mention The Curry Leaf downtown (http://www.curryleafr...­. Someone mentioned Trinity -- it's one of my faves because they have several seitan dishes. Mountain Mama has terrific vegan soups. For fast food, I like Qdoba (grilled veg burrito) or Garbanzo or Pita Pit. Qdoba is better than Chipotle IMHO because they have REAL veggies (squash, zucchini) in their veg burritos, not just peppers and onions.
Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 190
We used to go to The Loop all the time. I believe their rice is vegetarian. We loved their guacamole enchiladas with no cheese. Delicious!! Their chips and salsa are really good!

Macaroni Grill is another one that has a nutritional menu online. They have a create your own pasta dish that is good.

On the Border They have a cilantro lime rice you can ask for in place of regular rice (not vegetarian). They will make taco's with black beans instead of meat if you ask. Also black beans are vegetarian but the refried /pinto beans are not.

Poor Richards Vegan pizzas and nachos are pretty good. I think they are the only place in town that makes a vegan pizza with Daiya?

I will have to give Qdoba a try again. It's been a few years but someone else told me they preferred Qdoba to Chipotle too so I do want to try them again.
Kim R.
user 12314994
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 17
Raven's Nest has become one of my favorite lunch spots--they a vegan soup everyday (that is usually very good) with some other vegan menu items and baked goods. Very simple, but a nice place to get a hot drink with almond milk.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned but Buttercup's ice cream has a vanilla almond milk soft-serve ice cream that is entirely vegan!

And I feel as if Adam's Mountain Cafe has gone even more veg friendly (their menu is 20% vegan). They now offer several vegan desserts that are amazing and can veganize most of their dishes.