Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Anyone interested in another playgroup meetup?

Anyone interested in another playgroup meetup?

A former member
Post #: 11
I need more social interaction with someone who can actually talk instead of just babbling and blowing spit bubbles! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be interested if you get some positive feedback. I would be able to start in October. Let me know what you hear from others.
Mika
user 3637319
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 353
We are interested! :o) My kids (10 and 8 years of age) would like to meet other vege kids!

Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 13
I'm going to set up a couple, one during the week for the stay at home moms and the little kids, and one on the weekend so the school-agers can come too. I'll work on getting those set up within the next day or two.
Melanie M.
Mellonbaby23
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 50
I am interested but will probably be limited to when and where. We homeschool but Susan goes to TCA MWF. We can do afternoons on those days, after 3:30 most likely.
I would even like to host, if that would help as well. I will try and get you info for that as soon as I can.
Thanks!
Sorry I cant meet today at Palmer. I live all the way up by chapel hills mall, and her school is all the way up by rampart range campus.. its just too short of a trip to the park, and alot of travel to make it all happen. Hope its a great time!