addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › BULK ORGANIC WHOLE FOOD ORDER

BULK ORGANIC WHOLE FOOD ORDER

A former member
Post #: 24
I have put together a bulk organic food order at very low prices. Contact me if you are interested.

BULK ORGANIC WHOLE FOOD ORDER

Stock up for the winter with these high-quality, raw, organic staples at fantastic prices!

ALMONDS, RAW, UNPASTEURIZED $ 7.25 / pound
These almonds are imported from Spain. All almonds in retail stores (even if they are labeled raw) are pasteurized which destroys the enzymes. Almonds store for up to a year at room temperature and for two years in the refrigerator.

DRIED APRICOTS, DICED, RAW, NO SULFITES $ 4.75 / pound
Apricots are high in Vitamins A and C, fiber, and the antioxidant beta carotene. They are also lower in sugar than most fruits. Apricots may be used in desserts, granola, and salads.

SHREDDED COCONUT, RAW, NO SULFITES $ 3.50 / pound
Coconut is anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. It makes a wonderful addition to desserts and treats.

EXTRA-VIRGIN COCONUT OIL $ 64.25 / gallon
Comes in a food-grade white plastic container and stores well. Coconut oil can be used in recipes and as a moisturizer for your skin, lips, and hair.

AGAVE NECTAR, BLUE, RAW $ 48.50 / gallon
Agave is a low-glycemic sweetener made from the blue agave plant. You can use it in place of any sweetener. Agave has a shelf life of more than two years.

CACAO POWDER (CHOCOLATE) RAW, 100% CACAO $ 10.00 / pound
Cacao is a good source of magnesium. Cacao powder contains more antioxidants than red wine or green tea. Use in desserts and smoothies.

HONEY, RAW $ 21.50 / 5 lbs.
Honey keeps indefinitely. Use as a sweetener in recipes, desserts, and smoothies. It is also good to put on cuts, scrapes, or burns because of its healing properties.

If you are interested in placing an order, please e-mail me at: carol@radiantrealitydotcom and indicate the quantities you are interested in. I will figure the total due and contact you when your order is ready to be picked up. You can pay at that time. Delivery is available for a small charge.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Carol