Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Thankfulness and Gratitude

Thankfulness and Gratitude

Sharon Schulman, B...
SharonSchulman
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 16
On this day before Thanksgiving, I want to say I am thankful for this awesome group and grateful to Lisa who makes it happen month after month!
I am always grateful for being vegetarian, there isn't another way to eat consciously unless you go vegan or raw.

On my facebook page, I put a link to Paul McCartney's Veg Enchiladas and 9 other celebs veg dishes. You can visit that at sharon.mickle.schulman@facebook.com­ and get the link there.If you don't see it on the first page, go down to older post. and since FB is messing with us all, they keep burying things; it's under newsfeed then live feed, found on the left column. Oh well I tried....

For those who weren't able to attend, the raw food pot luck was delicious. Who knew there could be so many goodies and such fantastic food. I am grateful to Carol who had the foresight to start the rawluck group and make this event happen.
There were 30 + attendees and Brigitte really enlightened us about eating right. She share a lot of information on wild plants and herbs, eating raw, eating vegetarian, nutritional information for vegetarians and rawfoodist, it was so great.
Brigitte is such a sweet and awesome soul. If you ever get the chance to attend one of her events, don't miss the opportunity.
I am grateful for people like her who are in the public eye, trying to help others make their lives better; to those who keep great and useful groups going, to those of you who are a part of the conscious eating movement, and to myself for being who I am and adding a voice for those who cannot. love struck