addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › 21-Day Vegan Kickstart- Starting March 1

21-Day Vegan Kickstart- Starting March 1

user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 94
Get Ready to Kickstart Your Health on March 1! This looks like a great site for anyone wanting to try vegan for 21 days. The website will provide meal plans, nutritional webcasts and celebrity tips.

Thanks Kelly for posting this info on the Message Board. Keep us posted- I am sure it will be easier than you think : )
A former member
Post #: 20
thanks lisa, and kelly, for the info. i posted this on my blog, and facebook, and found out that my niece and sister are doing it. hope it results in lots of positive changes for all involved!