Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Effectiveness of "Earthlings"

Effectiveness of "Earthlings"

Kelly A.
texasbounce
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 19
As I posted a while back, I bought several copies of the Earthlings DVD and have been passing them around to friends and acquaintances. Just in a short time, several people have vowed to never eat meat again, or to go completely vegan, or to at least cut way down on their consumption of animal products! If you know anyone who would be willing to watch it, please contact me to borrow a copy! I am finding that this is a really effective and really easy way to make a difference for the animals!

(People can watch a low-resolution copy of Earthlings for free on the Earthlings website. If you have a bunch of people you would like to watch it, you can get 10 copies from the website for around $10 apiece.)
Shannon
Plant_Strong
Kaiserslautern, DE
Post #: 99
I agree! This documentary made a HUGE impact on my meat and dairy eating husband. He turned Vegan almost overnight after watching Earthlings and reading The China Study smile .