addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Food Is Medicine Survey

Food Is Medicine Survey

user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 139
Help support vegetarian research by completing a quick 20 question survey. See below:

I am a graduate student in Integrative Medicine/Experiential Health & Healing. As a practicing Colorado vegan, I have chosen to explore & document the healing role of vegetarian nutrition for my culminating project/thesis research. I'm hoping that you will help me make a contribution to the limited but growing amount of data & information about the medicinal (& other!) benefits, as well as the priorities of a plant-based culture and lifestyle. This is a quick, 20-question survey through Survey Monkey that allows participants to remain anonymous while providing truly valuable feedback that may help steer future research. To access the survey, please go to:
> http://www.surveymonk...­
> I am deeply grateful for any and all kind efforts on behalf of my project and global health.
> Warm regards,
> Linda Armacost
> MA candidate/2011
> Frederick, Colorado