Colorado Springs Vegan & Vegetarian Group Message Board › Food Is Medicine Survey

Food Is Medicine Survey

Lisa
user 7165713
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 139
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Help support vegetarian research by completing a quick 20 question survey. See below:

I am a graduate student in Integrative Medicine/Experiential Health & Healing. As a practicing Colorado vegan, I have chosen to explore & document the healing role of vegetarian nutrition for my culminating project/thesis research. I'm hoping that you will help me make a contribution to the limited but growing amount of data & information about the medicinal (& other!) benefits, as well as the priorities of a plant-based culture and lifestyle. This is a quick, 20-question survey through Survey Monkey that allows participants to remain anonymous while providing truly valuable feedback that may help steer future research. To access the survey, please go to:
>
> http://www.surveymonk...­
>
> I am deeply grateful for any and all kind efforts on behalf of my project and global health.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Linda Armacost
> MA candidate/2011
> Frederick, Colorado