addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Original Colorado Tea Party Message Board Action Items › Attention Adams County Republicans

Attention Adams County Republicans

Hilary H.
user 9809757
Denver, CO
Post #: 93
I got my Adams Country Republican Primary Ballot yesterday and am still disgused that the party had no candidates for 2 county offices to oppose the liberals.

The two offices are County Assessor and County Surveyor. So, just for the heck of it I wrote my name in for County Surveyor: Hilary House Jr.

So then I decided to ask other Adams Republicans to do the same. Let's just see what happens if a bunch of us write my name in for Adams County Assessor. So, if you are with me on having a bit of fun and testing our write-in powers, Write my name in on your ballot for Adams County Assessor: Hilary House Jr.

It will be educational for all of us.