YOU ARE AWESOME.
"Dorothy" <[address removed]>To:
Monday, May 6,[masked]:31:14 AMSubject:
[knitting-1040] A BIG-BIG Thank you to Volunteers!
I do believe the Hospitality Tent was another BIG hit this year!
I would like to thank all the volunteers who donated an hour or two of their time to man the refreshment table at the Hospitality Tent during the festival. Without your help, the Hospitality Tent would not have been the success it was! Having you all at the Refreshment table to greet the festival goers and answering their curious questions about our group and the various days/times we meet was a nice touch and very well received. I have a feeling that we will see a few new faces at our various Meetup groups.
I would like to give a special thank you to all the assistant coordinators who spread the word about needing volunteers to help.
A BIG thank you to
- Judy Mitchell for donating her time to travel to the various different meetups and solicit members to sign up AND getting at least one volunteer for every time slot for both days!
- Chris Buppert for setting up a winding station for festival goes to wind-up their new purchases and start casting on!
- Sonje (and I hope I have the correct person here, mother to baby Tabitha) for bringing the mint infused water. It was a big hit!! (I have your cooler in my car).
- Annece Perry and Lynn Zwerling for assisting me with soliciting donations from local yarn shops to support with the cost of everything involved.
- Ellen King and Joan Hajak for loaning us coolers and supplying the ice for the weekend.
- Susan Blankenheim for donating two large water coolers to Columbia Sip 'n Knit for future events.
This event would not have been a success without you. You ALL helped make the hospitality tent a true hospitality tent.
Thank you ALL for making MY first major event as the Organizer for this group a huge sucess! I'm honored to have so many members so willing to help out!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Dorothy ([address removed]) from Columbia Sip 'n Knit.
To learn more about Dorothy, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]