Columbia Sip n Knit Message Board › PERMANENT HOME for the Tuesday morning knitters

PERMANENT HOME for the Tuesday morning knitters

Elaine
user 2596022
Columbia, MD
Post #: 49
The Tuesday morning knitters have decided to have their permanent knitting "home" at Savage Mill.

Generally the group felt the setting was ideal for many reasons: less confusion about where we are, support of small businesses, less noise, more flexibility in what we can bring, as well as the option to sit outside and knit if desired.

And it was great to see how bonded we are as a group. Like minded knitters and friends! We are a lucky bunch.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this morning's discussion. We have had many a good years sitting outside at King's Contrivance, but it was time for a change. And Savage Mill seems to fit the needs of most of our members.

The Tuesday group is always looking for new members. Please feel free to drop in at Savage Mill any Tuesday morning. All are welcome.

Elaine Shanks
Tuesday Morning Organizer
Amy Soscia P.
westieworld3
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Thank you Elaine for giving everyone the opportunity to voice their opinions. I know it's not easy being the leader and having the ultimate responsibility fall on your shoulders, but you did an excellent job. I'm glad Savage Mill is to be the group's home. It feels homey and welcoming. Thanks again and I'll see you at least for next Tuesday.
Amy