meet & greet · discuss photography · explore new ideas
March's discussion topic: Photo-editing software
With so many photo-editing software options, it can be really hard to know which one is best for you. Whether you are looking for your very first photo-editing software, or you are in the market to expand your tool belt - this event will give you some direction on your next software purchase.
Join us in a group discussion about the many photo-editing software options that are available, as well as the pros and cons of each. Come share what photo-editing software you currently use and find out what other photographers are using!
Please feel free to send any links or images (before and after that show editing) you would like to share during the discussion to: [masked]
• What do YOU need in a photo-editing software?
• What are all the different photo-editing software (including plugins) options?
• What does each photo-editing software enable you to do?
• Common question: Should I buy Lightroom or Photoshop? Why?
• What photo-editing software do you currently use?
- What do you like about that software?
- What does the software allow you to do?
• Photo-editing software prices
• What photo-editing software is free?
• Subscription VS. Perpetual Products (purchased software disc)
Note: I will have a laptop connected to the projector so we can pull up visual examples from the individual software company's website. This is a discussion group, not a class or workshop, so we will not be going over how to use the different software.
6:00 - 7:00 Group discussion
7:00 - 7:30 Break! Time to socialize, stretch, reflect, and refresh!
7:30 - 8:30 Group discussion continued
8:30 - 9:00 Time for socializing, cleanup, and goodbyes
Parking: Parking is available in the attached garage on Library Park North. The garage costs $1 for 2-3 hrs. and $2 for 3-4 hrs. The garage is open until 9:30pm.
Refreshments: I will have coffee and tea available for your enjoyment. If you would like to bring a snack to share, please do!
Looking forward to seeing you there!