addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbus Studio Photography Message Board › Outdoor portrait/fashion photoshoot.

Outdoor portrait/fashion photoshoot. Looking for extra shooters and location ideas

Vovan
user 85488592
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I have a model that I would like to do an outdoor shoot with. It will be part clothed, part figure study (nude) photoshoot.
I'm looking for a second (and maybe third) shooter but more that anything I am looking for a nice and secluded location around C-bus area. If you know of such location or property, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Vladimir
Bill R.
user 10155643
Westerville, OH
Post #: 59
Keep me in mind for a assistant/shooter. I'm trying to learn all I can.

For shooting places, that's a rough one around Columbus. Nearly everything has people walking/jogging around it. There are a few places I know of just outside Columbus and they are nice.

Dawes Arboretum http://dawesarb.org/...­
High Banks Metro Park http://www.metroparks...­
Buck Creek State Park http://www.buckcreeks...­

Hope something helps.

Bill
A former member
keep me in mind as well as a shooter

i know with Dawes Arboretum it is very beautiful BUT there is NO secluded areas, it is heavily staffed with volunteers and extremely family friendly, would be great for your portrait shoots but not anything else. (i live ten minutes from Dawes)

High Banks is a good one also and there is actually a couple secluded areas there.

also hocking hills is a nice place to shoot, but again a lot of people hiking and such.

i can look around and if you let me know how far you are willing to go i can look at private property. (there is woods right behind my house for example)

good luck and keep us posted
Vovan
user 85488592
Columbus, OH
Post #: 2
Thanks, guys!
I think we're going to go to Delaware State Park, and the date will be next Sunday afternoon!
DSP has a huge wildlife area and it is very secluded.

Greg, I know Highbanks Park pretty well. Can you describe (or point on the map) those secluded areas in this park for me? I can't think of any at this moment...
A former member
Hi Vladimir,
I would be interested in shooting the outdoor portrait/fashion shoot. Are there spaces left for more shooters?

Mark
Vovan
user 85488592
Columbus, OH
Post #: 3
Hi Mark,
I haven't posted the shoot yet - I still need to confirm with the model. Most likely, we're going to meet on April 28th (Sunday) at 4:30pm and will shoot for 2 hrs mixed dressed and nude poses.
There will be 3 shooters including myself, The cost is $50 per person which is really cheap for nude session.
I will post some of my previous pictures of this model - I worked with her twice and she showed up to both sessions right on time.
Watch for new postings with the same name - or give me your email and I'll notify you as soon as I hear back from the model.

Vladimir
Vovan
user 85488592
Columbus, OH
Post #: 4
Bill, Greg and Mark:
The details of the shoot have been finalized and the shoot is posted by Jim Mitchell for April 28th. There is only one spot left. Just giving you heads up, guys.