Columbus Studio Photography Message Board › Looking for Photographers for a Branding Shoot

Looking for Photographers for a Branding Shoot

Bree T.
user 120844252
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Hey guys

I am reaching out to you for an opportunity coming up in February tentatively at Roharik Productions on February 16th. This shoot is specifically for branding and you will be shooting models wearing designers' clothes for their websites and stores. There will be staff on site for hair, makeup, wardrobe, and a stylist. Everyone on our team will have volunteered their services and designs for the shoot. We are getting sponsored by designers for their clothing and other expenses throughout the day. We are also fundraising to ensure we have all the necessary accessories to accommodate the different looks we are trying to achieve. I would like to extend the opportunity to this as a way to support our industry community. You will receive (extremely High Res) images for the use of your website/port on an image disc. I will be equipped with my D800 and you will need to bring your best camera/lens for the job.

The event is called "The 20/20 Photo Event" in which 20/20 represents our clear vision of supporting our industry professionals. These types of shoots at this magnitude/service usually can rack up thousands of dollars. Our focus is to bring community awareness of the need to support because not everyone who is a designer, model, freelancer may have these funds available to display a professional image for their brand. We have invited the local news, a start-up magazine in Cincinnati, Columbus Dispatch and bloggers.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me with a few sample studio shots.

Thanks!

Bree Thomas
Noelle Thomas Photography
Photographer/Owner
noellethomas.com
Tele: 937-304-2767