Omni-channel. The newest buzzword of 2014. This presentation will help define omni-channel and clarify why it is important for retailers and consumer goods brands. Jeremy and Derrick will provide examples of companies executing omni-channel well, and a few that don’t, and finish with some ideas on how omni-channel can be activated to make in impact with your companies.
• Jeremy Jacobs is a veteran of Resource for over 3 years. He leads mobile strategy with a focus on retail, commerce, and innovation as part of Resource’s omni-channel commerce group. Jeremy graduated with his MBA from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business in 2010 and graduated from Miami University in 2004.
• Derrick Lin is a senior brand strategist at Resource. In his 4 years of experience with the company, he focuses on mobile strategy, CPG, and retail as part of Resource's Omni-channel commerce group. He received his MBA from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business in 2009 and MS in Mechanical Engineering from National Tsing-Hua University in 2001
• 6:00-6:30 – Social/Networking
• 6:30-7:15 – Presentation
• 7:15-7:30 – Q&A/Discussion
• 7:30-8:00 – Social/Networking