Ty R.
user 107042542
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Hey Gang,

Moving to the area in June, just bought a house out in Columbus and I am looking for a group to start gaming with again. Finishing school up in may and the wife finishes her job here at the end of June. Been playing DnD for years now, little rusty but I'm a quick learner and will not have problems picking it all up again. Was just poking around to see if folks are looking for more players.

Enjoy 3.5 and wouldn't mind going into pathfinder!
Andrew G.
user 6083681
Portland, OR
Post #: 4
I'd be interested in starting a group, as well. I'm originally from Columbus, but I've spent the last couple of years out in Portland. I'm moving back in early June, so once I get settled back in, I'd love to get a group started. I may even have a few buddies from my old gaming group interested.
A former member
Post #: 2
Same here, looking for a group. I'm fluent in DnD 4e, 13th Age, and Mutants and Masterminds. Willing to learn other systems.
Scott H.
HecklerusPrime
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Hey guys. Looking to start a 3.5e group soon. It's a homebrew world that focuses on rich roleplay, strategic combat, and one epic story. Check it out here and see if you're interested. We plan to play Monday nights from 7-11pm.