addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Julie
jah623
Columbus, OH
Post #: 12
Hi guys. I have been wanting to go on an all inclusive cruise forever and am finally at a point where we are looking in to it. Has anyone been on one and had a good experience with them accommodating the diet? I've read online that Royal Caribbean and Carnival both will, but on their actual websites, it only says vegetarian, so I wanted to find someone with first hand experience.
A former member
Post #: 224
I found this information online - Can Cruise Ships Accommodate Vegans?

I have friends who went on A Taste of Health vegan cruise in March and they loved it.

A Taste of Health
A former member
Post #: 225
Just found out about this VRG blog article that might be helpful. Veggie Options on Holland America Line's Boston-Montreal Cruise