Columbus Vegetarian Meetup Group (CURRENTLY INACTIVE) Message Board › Stratford Ecological Center Cooking Class March 23

Stratford Ecological Center Cooking Class March 23

Mark
ChefMark
Powell, OH
Post #: 8
Hi everyone:
I would like to invite you to my "Farm to Fork" cooking class at the Stratford Ecological Center in Delaware, on Saturday, March 23 from 1PM to 3PM. I will be featuring fresh vegetables and products that are grown right on the center's farm- so I can't even tell you right now what that will be! It just depends on what is in the greenhouse and field at that time. My focus is on cooking methods and energetics rather than recipes- and how to get the most flavor and nutrition by using whole foods. This class is the first in a series that will take place as the seasons change, so additional classes will be held right after summer and fall begin, and one more before the holidays. More details and registration information is on the Stratford web site, http://www.stratforde...­
or you can email me at Chef@TheDukeofFork.com. Come on out, enjoy the class and samples, then take a walk up to where Judge Powell (founder of Powell, Ohio) is buried, or stroll the grounds and pat the cows, sheep, and llama on the head. I look forward to seeing you there.
Dan
user 3588828
Group Organizer
Columbus, OH
Post #: 261
Thanks, Mark!
Mark
ChefMark
Powell, OH
Post #: 9
I am very happy to tell you that this class sold out with 24 people in attendance, who learned about simple methods to cook healthy, tasty plant-based meals. Additional classes at Stratford are coming up on June 22, September 21 and November 16, plus I will be offering vegetarian cooking classes for kids over the summer at this location. I'll post more details as they become available, or you can contact me at Chef@TheDukeofFork.com for more information. Thanks!
Priya
Herbivore68
Dublin, OH
Post #: 220
That's wonderful, Mark! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your upcoming classes.