addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Columbus Vegetarian Meetup Group (CURRENTLY INACTIVE) Message Board › Winter 2014 Cooking Classes

Winter 2014 Cooking Classes

Mark
ChefMark
Powell, OH
Post #: 17
Happy New Year, Columbus vegetarians! I'm looking forward to another great year of food and fun, starting with several cooking demonstrations coming up soon. If you or a friend have resolved to eat healthier and feel better this year, you should resolve to come to one of these classes!
Saturday, January 11 at Stratford Ecological Center in Delaware, 1PM to 3PM
Wednesday, January 15 at Mount Carmel Women's Health Center in Powell 7:00PM to 9:00PM
Sunday, January 19 at Balanced Yoga in Clintonville 3:00PM to 5:00PM (preceded by the Duchess of Fork, Loretta Zedella, offering a special yoga class on fascia release. Sign up for either or both classes!)
Saturday, February 15 a special Valentine's weekend cooking demo at Dawes Arboretum in Newark 1:00PM to 3:00PM
Sunday, February 23 at Nurture Yoga in Dublin- yoga and cooking demonstration, details coming soon.
Details and registration information for these and other classes that are in the works is on my web site, www.TheDukeofFork.com­. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!
Priya
Herbivore68
Dublin, OH
Post #: 231
All these classes sound great, Mark! I'll add them to the meetup calendar for easy reference. Hoping to sign up for the event at Nurture Yoga (my favorite yoga studio).