Columbus Outdoor Pursuits is a volunteer-based, participatory organization created to provide opportunities and education for outdoor recreation and activities and thereby aid in acquisition of a greater knowledge and appreciation of the out-of-doors.
• Provide outdoor recreation education to the public, including safety and technique
• Organize and lead outdoor trips
• Train our own outdoor leaders
• Purchase and maintain a limited amount of equipment for use in our programs and activities
• Define outdoor recreation as primarily non-competitive, self-propelled activities such as backpacking, bicycling, kayaking, etc.
Membership information and a schedule of the current month’s activities are on our webpage