add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Come Together English Conversation & Activity Club Message Board › Just if you are interested...

Just if you are interested...

James C.
user 48229752
North Vancouver, BC
Hey Everyone. I want to thank all of you for coming out to our meet ups. They have been really fun and I have met a lot of great new people.

If some of you don't already know, I have a small English school in Yaletown called Come Together Vancouver English School. This Sunday I will be holding a free trial class from 4-6pm. I can only accept the first 10 students (max class seating). We will learn a combination of my idioms class and business class along with some speaking activities. If you would like to join, you can sign up through the facebook event page. Thanks a lot. See you all next week.­

James Cowan