Community Builders of Minnesota - Nonprofit-360 Message Board › Welcome to the Community Builders of Minnesota

Welcome to the Community Builders of Minnesota

Jeffrey P.
user 143874282
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
I am so excited that you havedecided to become a part of the Community Builders of Minnesota.  I am on a personal and professional crusade to equip nonprofits, their staff, board and volunteers, with the tools they need to be effective in whatever role they play in the life of an organization.
The Twin Cities and all of Minnesota has demonstrated its commitment and passion for the work being done in the nonprofit community and I want engage individuals and organizations in an ongoing dialogue about what will make fulfilling their missions easier, more effective, more efficient and more impactful for the communities they serve.
If you have a question, comment, or suggestion about a meetup that we should schedule, please feel free to let me know as I want this group to be organic in nature and adapt to the changing needs of the communities and individuals represented.
At times throughout the year, I will be offering opportunities for the group to gather for social opportunities, training opportunities for both volunteers, leaders, and staff of organizations that are represented here -- and for those who you may be in contact with.
Please feel free to let others know about the group and I will as well.
Again, thank you for going on this journey with me and I look forward to living and learning with you.
Jeff