align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

CDi - Community Development International | Miles of Trees Message Board › CDi is in the run for a grant -- Please Vote for Us !

CDi is in the run for a grant -- Please Vote for Us !

CDI
user 13406158
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 9
Dear Meet-Up Peeps : Would you please help us win a grant and share this information widely?!??!

It couldn't be easier: From February 1 to March 31, please click and vote to help CDI - Community Development International - win a grant from Cultivate Wines for their community latrine projects in rural Seguin, Haiti !

Go to http://www.cultivatewines.com/cause/4412/­, register once, then click to vote for us and repeat as often as once a day and we could win up to $50,000 !

With each click we are one step closer to improving sanitary conditions and reducing the spread of Cholera - 7,000 deaths are enough so please share the word ! Mesi anpil !!!
CDI
user 13406158
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 10
avra c.
divermate
New York, NY
Post #: 1,937
Great project. You'll have my 'vote-a'day'.
Tried to leave the following comment, but it appears a Facebook account is required to comment! Too bad about that. You're welcome to post it for me:

I've looked at CDI's projects and they are WIN/WIN/WIN. The volunteers are educated by local people about their needs, the community is offered assistance in carrying out the project themselves using fairly paid local labor and materials, AND the projects are sustainable over the long term... not just 'flash-in-the-pan' band-aids on systemic problems. Vote CDI every day to help Haiti help herself! 'Mesi anpil'.

Avra