Please join us at our open Community Drum Circle.
We'll be drumming and dancing on the Beach of the Boynton Beach Inlet for this FREE community Drum Circle on the just south of the Boynton Inlet from about 8:30pm until. We enjoy beautiful, high-energy drum circles at this fabulous location. All are invited to join us as we gather to make new friends and do what we love to do best - DRUM and DANCE as FREE SPIRITS!
There’s No Charge, and parking is free.
This is an open community FREE drum circle that happens every month on the 3rd Saturday.
We have no Leaders, all you need to do is show up to drum, dance and have fun.
Hope to see you there!
The park is basically open all night, with a well-lit parking lot just south of the inlet that's free to the public so we can drum -until !!!
NOTE: In Case of Rain we will be under the pavillion at the North side of the parking lot by the restrooms.
From the north:
1. Take I-95 south
2. Exit at Lantana Rd. and go east a little over 1 mile
3. Turn right (south) on Dixie Hwy/Federal Hwy/US 1 & go 2 blocks
4. Turn left onto E. Ocean Ave., cross the Intercoastal, & go 8/10 mile total
5. Turn right (south) on S. Ocean Blvd/A1A & go 2 3/4 miles
6. Cross the little bridge over the Boynton Inlet
7. Turn right into Ocean Inlet Park
8. Turn right - into the parking lot
9. Take the steps at the east (ocean) end of the parking lot, cross A1A, enter the beach
From the south:
1. Take I-95 north
2. Exit at Boynton Beach Blvd. & go east 8/10 mile
3. Turn right (south) on Federal Hwy/US 1 & go 1 block
4. Turn left onto E. Ocean Ave., cross the Intercoastal, & go 6/10 mile total
5. Turn left (north) on N. Ocean Blvd/A1A & go 1 1/4 miles
6. Turn left into Ocean Inlet Park (just before the little bridge over the Boynton Inlet)
7. Turn right - into the parking lot
8. Take the steps at the east (ocean) end of the parking lot, cross A1A, enter the beach
For more Events please check our facebook sites: