Reiki for Peace
Labyrinth Walk & International Peace Gardens
I love the idea of spending a quiet Sunday Spring morning connecting with you, walking a labyrinth, and using Reiki to support inner peace, community peace, and global peace.
* Meet at the Jordan River Parkway Peace Labyrinth (approximately 1500 South Riverside Dr. along the Jordan River Parkway)
* Briefly sweep the labyrinth and clean up trash nearby (bring a broom and/or trash bag if possible - if you have neither, come anyway).
* Walk the labyrinth and share Reiki for inner peace/healing and peace/healing for the community.
* Walk, skate, bike (this will be me!), or drive to the International Peace Gardens at 1000 S 900 W. The gardens have many countries represented.
* Send Reiki and healing prayers to different parts of the world while standing in different areas of the gardens.
* Go to brunch as a group if people are interested.
Jordan River Parkway Trail
International Peace Garden Map
International Peace Gardens
What to Bring
* Wear layers to be comfortable outside on an early Summer day.
* Bring water and snacks to nourish your body's needs.
* Bring sunscreen, hats, etc. to be comfortable outside.
* Bring a broom and/or garbage bag for a small amount of trash/glass at the labyrinth. If you don't have these things or don't want to bring them, it's fine. Join us anyway. There isn't a huge need for this, but your participation is appreciated.