* Already uses Reiki
* Wants to receive Reiki
* Is curious about Reiki
* Wants to learn Reiki
I am BURSTING with ideas and excitement to use Reiki in so many ways and in so many places! Thank you for following your curiosity about this group. We are an intimate community of Reiki friends. We offer a support network in which to learn, grow, and heal with Reiki. Your ideas, feedback, wisdom, and suggestions are always welcome.
* A Reiki Meetup is Born *
When I first learned Reiki, I felt drawn to connect with other local practitioners. I also wanted to share Reiki with the general public. I found that most Reiki gatherings were open only to the students of the attending Reiki Master. My desire was growing! I wanted to stretch and discover the rich diversity that Reiki has to offer.
Thus, a Reiki group is born! I started hosting Reiki practice gatherings in January 2009. Now these groups merge with the Meetup community to spread the word about:
1. Reiki TRAINING for levels I, II, Advanced, and III (Master)
2. Reiki PRACTICE groups for those already attuned
3. Opportunities for the PUBLIC to experience, and benefit from, Reiki
* The Nuts and Bolts *
1. Together, we create a NURTURING place in which RESPECT is given to all who attend.
2. All facets and traditions of Reiki are HONORED and EMBRACED.
3. This is a CO-CREATIVE group. Members are encouraged to bring ideas and inspirations for accessing and applying Reiki. In this way, we learn from each other and have a safe place in which to try something new!
4. As Reiki teaches the importance of an ENERGY EXCHANGE, donations are requested for most of the Reiki gatherings. Donations cover the cost of our gathering space and the Meetup website subscription. Tuition is set for specific trainings.
I'm excited to share the versatility of Reiki with you and I look forward to building a Reiki Community with you!