CTN cultivates a network of Community Technology Providers (CTPs), and builds the capacity of these CTPs to provide under-served communities with access to technology by providing training, resources, and strong leadership. CTN coordinates monthly networking events that provide an opportunity for participants to exchange ideas and discuss topics such as digital storytelling, fundraising and program sustainability, adult literacy, workforce development and assisting constituents with job searches, successful partnership-building, computer maintenance, Internet safety, and best practices for management of computer centers.
This group is ideal for anyone who
• manages a computer center;
• volunteers for CTN;
• teaches computer training courses;
• works for an organization interested in increasing computer access and digital literacy;
• enjoys teaching computer skills;
• advocates for digital inclusion and technology training in under-served communities.