Join us for the monthly Geneva Community Coach Cafe - Mastermind Group!
Time: 1:00PM - 3:00PM
Location: Geneva Place (Retirement Community)
Go to the main entrance (off the parking lot) and buzz to be let in - someone will show you to the meeting room.
Parking: Located off of 25 in the Geneva Place lot. When you pull in, continue straight and park in any spot without a number.
Monthly Guiding Themes:
Jan - Active Listening
Feb - Powerful Questioning
Mar - Direct Communication
Apr - Creating Awareness
May - Designing Actions
Jun - Planning and Goal Setting
Jul - Managing Progress and Accountability
Aug - BONUS - The 12th Core Competency!
Sept - Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
Oct - Establishing the Coaching Agreement
Nov - Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
Dec - Coaching Presence
Community Coach Café (CCC) description:
“When two or more people coordinate in a spirit of harmony and work towards a definitive objective or purpose, they place themselves in position, through alliance, to absorb power directly from the great storehouse of Infinite Intelligence.
~ Napolean Hill – author of “Think and Grow Rich”
Community Coach Cafes are intended to be small “Master Mind” groups of 5-7 coaches interested in social and business collaboration, learning and development of their mutual group objectives.
• Transforming personal and professional potential into accelerated forward action.
• To build an intimate network of small groups wanting a thought-provoking and creative process to educate, support and challenge each other to become more enabled coaches, entrepreneurs and individuals.
• Build individual accountability and support through monthly CCC meetings.
• Network with and learn from business mentors.
• Create master mind groups of 5-7 people which foster development of trust, camaraderie, knowledge, and resources.
• Build multiple communities, local and virtual, among coaches and those interested in the coaching process
• Create Marketing and Public Relation opportunities for CCF with milestone successes
• Evoke transformation in CCC and CCF members, mentors and corresponding clients
What’s in it for YOU?
• Network, connect and accountability within a neighborhood and/or virtual group of like-minded coaches in the Chicagoland area.
• Keep abreast about the changes going on at the International Coach Federation (ICF) as it continues to formalize the coach industry.
• Gain more knowledge about sources of funding for your business from organization mentors
• Meet with other coaches, mentors and entrepreneurs to learn their secrets for success.
• Learn how to create a local and/or virtual Master Mind group.
• Participate in leadership development growth path for CCC Leaders and future leaders
• Acquire feedback for maximizing personal and professional growth