addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Complete Liberty Message Board › NVC Polls on Complete Liberty Meetup

NVC Polls on Complete Liberty Meetup

DonnaO
SDDonna
San Diego, CA
Hey folks,

I posted two polls on the Meetup site about Nonviolent Communication practice sessions, at http://www.meetup.com...­. I'd really appreciate it if you'd respond in the polls to give me more info about the best ways to organize the sessions. If you have other recommendations that aren't covered in the polls, feel free to email me.

Thanks in advance!

Donna