addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Complete Photographer Message Board › The Lantern Light celebration was Cold!

The Lantern Light celebration was Cold!

Guy H.
user 7900969
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
I arrived about 2:30.  The temperature was dropping as I left at 5:00.  I suspect the most interesting pictures were between 5:00 and 7:00.
But the weather was better than the week before!
We will use drop box for the picture submittals.  It is easy to get the pictures in and easy for the Museum to get them out. The Heritage Farmstead Museum Submission Guidelines is here.
As near as I can tell, I can send a link to the dropbox which is in the Guidelines above.  But it is a Read Only link.
Send me an eMail and I will forward an invitation to drop files into the drop box..  It's a little messy but beats snail mailing CDs.

Thanks . . . Guy