addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Complete Photographer Message Board › The Best or 2013 Tomorrow

The Best or 2013 Tomorrow

Guy H.
user 7900969
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
The plane finally landed last night.  So I haven't even looked at the pictures to download for tomorrow's meeting.  I'll get to it sometime this afternoon.
So if you have pictures you were thinking of uploading . . . this morning would be a good time!

Thanks . . . Guy
A former member
Post #: 1
I really enjoyed the meeting last night. I learned ways to work with my photos to get a better result. Then I went shopping today for Adobe photoshop and Lightroom 5. I found both and now installing on my laptop. I also took some new photos in my yard to play with and see how they turn out. I' m very excited about it. I'm also going to the Eagel Fest in Emory on Saturday. Hope I get some great shots there.