Find YOUR Edge
What: Community running club for runners of all abilities. Offering professionally coached track workouts for runners of all abilities training for events from 5k to the marathon on and off road. Complete Running Club also offers complimentary community runs from locations throughout the Portland Metro area.
Mission: To enable runners to train together in a group setting with expert coaching toward their goals.
Where: Portland Metro Club Runs at various locations. Virtual coaching online available as well.
How it works:
1. Pick the level that work best for you (click on program to find out what it entails)
Tier 1 - FITNESS: Simply interested in maintaining your fitness or using our club training plan to prepare for your next race? Access the weekly club training plans for three abilities: beginner, intermediate and advanced. Join any of our club runs ($35/MO)
Tier 2 - CUSTOM: Receive a custom designed training program for your next event. Join CR’s group training sessions and run your workouts with your pace group. ($60/MO)
Tier 3 - EXECUTIVE: Personal coaching. Custom training program created weekly with a weekly coaching call and unlimited email contact with your coach. ($175/MO)
2. Register for program
3. Fill out intake form you'll be sent after registration
4. Your coach will follow up with you confirming program and information within 24 hours and set up a coaching call if required.
5. A link to your client page will be sent to you with your training plan.
Not sure coaching or group training is right for you? Email us or call a coach today at (888) 708-5536.
6. Come run with us at any of our Club Runs below and train for any of the events in our Fall/Winter Schedule (or your own event).
7. Look for a weekly email indicating the training program for the week and any additional fun runs through the Portland metro area for your to meet up with.
All coaching Tier’s have the ability to access ANY of the club runs in the metro area (listed below).
Club members will all receive:
Access to all club runs
Complete Running club shirt or singlet
Discounts on threshold testing, gait analysis and individual and small group training sessions.
Product discounts from partners
Community of runners of similar ability to train with
Complimentary access to monthly educational seminars
Access to weekly fun runs at various locations
Club Runs - (9/9/2013 through 12/12/13)
Tuesday: Track Club Run - 7:00a (Tigard HS Track)
Wednesday: a. Track Club Run - Noon (Duniway Park)
b. Track Club Run - 6.15p-7.15p (Roosevelt HS Track)
Saturday: Long Run - 7:00a (Selected days: Various locations): This is a free community run open to all - Community/Fun Run